Gleeson Financial Planning Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this website, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, applicable laws, and regulations and their compliance. If you disagree with any of the stated terms and conditions, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this site are secured by relevant copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is allowed to temporarily download one duplicate of the materials (data or programming) on Gleeson Financial Planning site for individual and non-business use only. This is the just a permit of license and not an exchange of title, and under this permit you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial use , or for any public presentation (business or non-business);
- attempt to decompile or rebuild any product or material contained on Gleeson Financial Planning site;
- remove any copyright or other restrictive documentations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to someone else or even “mirror” the materials on other server.
- This permit might consequently be terminated if you disregard any of these confinements and may be ended by Gleeson Financial Planning whenever deemed. After permit termination or when your viewing permit is terminated, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your ownership whether in electronic or printed form.
The materials on Gleeson FInancial Planning site are given “as is”. Gleeson FInancial Planning makes no guarantees, communicated or suggested, and thus renounces and nullifies every single other warranties, including without impediment, inferred guarantees or states of merchantability, fitness for a specific reason, or non-encroachment of licensed property or other infringement of rights. Further, Gleeson FInancial Planning does not warrant or make any representations concerning the precision, likely results, or unwavering quality of the utilization of the materials on its Internet site or generally identifying with such materials or on any destinations connected to this website.
In no occasion should Gleeson FInancial Planning or its suppliers subject for any harms (counting, without constraint, harms for loss of information or benefit, or because of business interference,) emerging out of the utilization or powerlessness to utilize the materials on Gleeson FInancial Planning Internet webpage, regardless of the possibility that Gleeson FInancial Planning or a Gleeson FInancial Planning approved agent has been told orally or in written of the likelihood of such harm. Since a few purviews don’t permit constraints on inferred guarantees, or impediments of obligation for weighty or coincidental harms, these confinements may not make a difference to you.
5. Amendments and Errata
The materials showing up on Gleeson FInancial Planning site could incorporate typographical, or photographic mistakes. Gleeson FInancial Planning does not warrant that any of the materials on its site are exact, finished, or current. Gleeson FInancial Planning may roll out improvements to the materials contained on its site whenever without notification. Gleeson FInancial Planning does not, then again, make any dedication to update the materials.
Gleeson FInancial Planning has not checked on the majority of the websites or links connected to its website and is not in charge of the substance of any such connected webpage. The incorporation of any connection does not infer support by Gleeson FInancial Planning of the site. Utilization of any such connected site is at the user’s own risk.
Gleeson FInancial Planning may update these terms of utilization for its website whenever without notification. By utilizing this site you are consenting to be bound by the then current form of these Terms and Conditions of Use.
8. Governing Law
Any case identifying with Gleeson FInancial Planning site should be administered by the laws of the country of Ireland Gleeson FInancial Planning State without respect to its contention of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
9. What data we collect and how we use it
We may collect the following categories of information on our website and use them for the purposes explained below.
- Website activity: Data about your browsing activity on our website
- Device and browser information: Technical information about the device or browser you use to access our website.
- Contact Information: If you choose to provide your name, company, email address or phone number
- Customer Service Information: Information you may provide to customer service including survey responses
- Financial Information: Credit card number or other payment account information. This information is collected directly by our payments processor and not stored at Gleeson FInancial Planning’s offices.
- Third-party information: We may collect additional information about you from third-party sources where we have the rights to do so.
We may use this data to:
- provide Gleeson FInancial Planning services and customer support
- collect fees and troubleshoot problems
- prevent potential fraud and enforce our Terms of Service
- customise, measure, and improve our website and services
- deliver targeted marketing to you
- contact you by email or phone about your account or our services, including to market our services to you
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will gather and utilization of individual data singularly with the target of satisfying those reasons indicated by us and for other good purposes, unless we get the assent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will just hold individual data the length of essential for the satisfaction of those reasons.
- We will gather individual data by legal and reasonable means and, where fitting, with the information or assent of the individual concerned.
- Personal information ought to be important to the reasons for which it is to be utilized, and, to the degree essential for those reasons, ought to be exact, finished, and updated.
- We will protect individual data by security shields against misfortune or burglary, and also unapproved access, divulgence, duplicating, use or alteration.
- We will promptly provide customers with access to our policies and procedures for the administration of individual data.
We are focused on leading our business as per these standards with a specific end goal to guarantee that the privacy of individual data is secure and maintained.
Gleeson Financial Planning collects data about your activities that does not personally or directly identify you when you visit our website, the website of entities for which we serve advertisements (our “Advertisers”), or the websites and online services where we display advertisements (“Publishers”). This information may include the content you view, the date and time that you view this content, the products you purchase, or your location information associated with your IP address. We use the information we collect to serve you more relevant advertisements (referred to as “Remarketing”). We collect information about where you saw the ads we serve you and what ads you clicked on.’
Pages on this site may include embedded content, like YouTube videos, for example. Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if you visited the other website.
WHO HAS ACCESS TO YOUR DATA
If you are not a registered client for our site, there is no personal information we can retain or view regarding yourself.
If you are a client with a registered account, your personal information can be accessed by:
- Our system administrators.
- Our supporters when they (in order to provide support) need to get the information about the client accounts and access.